Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanks and Giving..

Earlier this week my father and I went to the more ghetto side of town to visit some friends.. I hadn't realized how hillbilly or redneck this side of town was until we started pulling away from my friend's house.  Right in front of me stood a half-naked man and all I could see was pot belly and butt crack.. scarred for LIFE. (Sorry LeeAnn.. it was a memorable experience that I couldn't pass up on the blog.)

This week I also came home to a HUGE turkey pot thing on our stove.  The first thing I thought of was Mama Odie in Disney's "The Princess and the Frog" ... Don't they look so happy together?! Made me laugh!



Then my little brother handed me a sandwich.. Apparently we had one extra piece of bread so he decided to make me a Double Decker sandwich.. I only got through half of that sucker!

So... Much... Bread...
That's all for this week!

Alina Lauren..

No comments: