Monday, November 14, 2011

Standing Still

First of all, I had tuna for breakfast. That was interesting. Anyways!

This morning I put my hair up in this beautiful purple butterfly clip and it was just so flowy and wonderful! Truly breathtaking. The butterfly clip, I mean.

I also made delicious muffins for my family! Banana Nut Bread and Mixed Berry. The Mixed Berry ones were 100 times better than the Banana Nut Bread ones.. I don't do well with nuts.  But they were cute and little!

Yum!
On top of that my new iPod Touch came in the mail! It's beautiful and it can actually hold all my music! How wonderful is that?  The first song it played for me was "Bad" by Michael Jackson and I found myself singing "You know I'm fat, I'm fat, you know it." Courtesy of Weird Al.. I just can't take that song seriously ever again! Then it played Jewel's "Standing Still" ... such a touching song! (Hence you get the post title)

Beautiful new iPod Touch!
Until we meet again,
Alina Lauren..


No comments: