Sunday, November 27, 2011

Shopping and Selling

Last weekends wonderful highlights can only partly be accounted for in this post..

First of all.. I found out that I am no longer going to be the only granddaughter on my mom's side of the family! My aunt is having a girl! How fun is that!

Second. My dance studio had a wonderful yard sale to raise money for our winter show! And I had some wonderful buys to show for it as well.. as you can see below.  This is a collection of four Winnie-The-Pooh stories! Since my nursery is going to be vintage Winnie-the-Pooh theme these were perfect and I couldn't pass up the opportunity. Aren't they adorable?

"Thank you, Pooh," answered Eeyore.
"You're a real friend," said he.
"Not like Some," he said.
I also scored on a Michael Jackson t-shirt!! (Pictures to be uploaded the moment the shirt gets out of the wash.)  I'm unbearably proud of my find! I believe I should go yard sale shopping more often..

Alina Lauren..

No comments: