Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Memories of Yesterday.. Literally.

Yes, I know I forgot yesterday.  In fact, I deliberately forgot. Sorry! So much work!

So first of all, Sunday I was reminded of a quote and I wasn't going to write about it but I changed my mind..
"Why is everyone so worried? Don't they know that everything will be alright?"
Isn't that so true? Everything will be alright. We just have to believe. That definitely lifted my spirits, especially in this holiday season, it was a wonderful gift.  Just that knowledge.

Moving on.. So yesterday I was thinking about the times when people would ask me how much I liked homeschooling. One specific question I remember being asked multiple times was, "didn't you love going to school in your pajamas?!" ... Why yes. Yes I did. I still do, in fact. I love wearing my pajamas to school. They are very comfortable.  That factor in my schooling has not changed in case you haven't noticed.

For a research essay I was reading an article on dancers.  This is my new favorite quote of ALL time.
... "it is possible to be slim, trim and really healthy - and eat a lot."
It's true! Living proof is all around! I love eating a lot so this quote really gave me a wonderful amount of emotional hope.

Lastly for today I would like to interest my readers in a lovely, recently-taken photo of my brother and my boyfriend.  Enjoy!

Aren't they so cute?!
Alina Lauren..

No comments: