Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer

Summer has really begun for me now.  However it seems that my schedule is going to be quite full.

This week. I'm dancing all day every day to prep for my show next week.
Next week.  I have my dance show Tuesday and Wednesday followed by a quick trip to St. George with some friends.
The following week.  I must find a way to travel to Mesa, AZ.  And for the next 4 weeks I'll be chillin there and then heading to the Cooper reunion at Bear Lake.
After that, there will be a dance studio "Opening Dance Day" on the 21st that I must be there to attend!
Then a semi-free August until I'm hopefully teaching at a dance camp the week before school starts!

Then college. COLLEGE! I'm getting old.  Where did my childhood years go?! I feel like I've hardly been a child at all.  One minute I'm in elementary school doing homework and dancing, then middle school  homeschooling and dancing, the high school which was homework and dancing, and now I'm an "adult."

Time flew.

And it will continue to fly, it seems.  I'll go to college and finish as quick as possible, then get married, have children, and watch time fly as they follow in my footsteps.  Go to school, choose their hobbies, and become an adult.  Before you know it I'll be a grandma.

Now, I know I'm getting a little ahead of myself.  College is going to take up at least four years and I should probably be a little more "in the moment" about it.  The next few years are going to be awesome like the last few years have been.

I'm movin' on up!  Taking big steps now, not baby steps. Frightening, though it may seem, I'm not frightened. Not nervous even. Just waiting. And planning.

Summer.

No comments: