Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jellybean Analogy

Okay.. I know I've posted this before but I think people out there all need some reminders. We all need to get a life and stop acting like lovesick puppy dogs ;) haha

There's this jar and its filled with jellybeans. Every individual jellybean has its own flavor and you have to try all of the flavors 'til you find your favorite. But in the opposite view, you also have to be able to make yourself the kind of jellybean that the opposite gender looking into a jar would want to choose.

So I've been told that I'm buttered popcorn, "unique and when you taste it your really not sure if you should taste that good." haha umm.. by anonymous! Nevermind who gave me that inspiring insight but its definitely creative!

What jellybean flavor are you? (:

1 comment:

Lauren said...

BRIGHT GREEN. I don't know why, I just really like those ones.:)