Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Joys (:

This Christmas was definitely different.  It wasn't the same at all.  Although, because of that, it became sort of a wonderful experience for me.  I wasn't expecting any gifts and I knew Christmas Eve partying would be a little bit different but I was excited all the same.

FIRST.. we went mini-golfing with the family.. I was SOOO bad. It was awesome!




After that we went to my aunt's house and enjoyed dinner/breakfast with the family which I have NO pictures from because I actually enjoyed the night with my family!

Christmas gifts we opened on Christmas afternoon.  My family was so grateful! Every gift that was opened was from someone outside of our immediate family, which was actually a really cool experience.

Alina.. $50 and a Movie Ticket!
Marcus.. $50 and a HoHoHo Card!
Mom and Dad.. $100, 2 Movie Tickets, and a Gift Card (for food!)
Izaak.. Prepaid Visa and chocolate kisses :P
Dad.. $100 and a card!
Alina.. $50 and a "Christmas" card!
Marcus.. Prepaid Visa and a chocolate kiss!
Ma.. $100 and a "Noel" card!
The whole family got a Christmas Jar with Target gift cards!
Alina.. Prepaid Visa and chocolate kisses!
Izaak, $50 and a Movie Ticket!
Marcus.. $50 (not shown) and a Movie Ticket!
And of course I had to get my mom a calendar!
And by the way.. those Movie Tickets were gone the next day.  We had a family outing and went to see Sherlock Holmes which was AWESOME!!

On Christmas I also got to catch up with an old friend of mine that I haven't seen in 8 years!  That was honestly amazing and totally unexpected.  It will definitely be a Christmas to remember.

Alina Lauren..

No comments: