Monday, April 1, 2013

Coding

So I've been trying out this new "Do-It-Yourself" website for coding and I love it! Absolutely love it! In fact I love it so much I've been playing around with the HTML involved in this post. I can make my words...
bold
italic
change the color
or change the size and font.

This is SO cool!

Honestly I'm really learning to appreciate the hard work it takes to make a computer's programs work.  I'm hoping that at some point I will really be able to understand all the behind the scenes computer stuff.

Its odd.  I am SO dedicated to the arts because of the emotions and feelings involved.  I love more abstract stuff.  That's "my thing."  But I'm really finding this logical stuff fascinating.  I mean, its fun to have something that you have to think deeply about in a more "number-crunching" analysis type way.

http://www.codecademy.com/#

Try it.

Alina Lauren!

1 comment:

The Beauty and The Braid! said...

This is going to be super helpful for my own blog! Thanks Alina! Ps. It's Andrea haha :)